Friday, August 4, 2006

My name is...


My name is Chudley, ahem, I mean Jacob.

I was born April 4th, 2006

12:47 a.m.

an impressive 7 lbs. 12 oz. & 21 in. long

Talents: smiling, being cute

I enjoy: long walks in my stroller, my swing, my starship commandcenter, screaming, pooping, chewing on my hands, boobs & my lovely parents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to start this blog in order to bring those who can't physically be near this little ray of sunshine, closer. I will do my best to document any interesting and notable happenings in Jake's life and what it's like to be his mama.

xo,

Jeannine

2 comments:

Aunt Kat said...

I'm sitting here at home crying because I love you all so much, and now I have a peak into my Jakies life. That's a lovely blog you've put together, I look forward to the next installment.

Ken & Frieda said...

Hi Jeannine, Jonathan and Jacob,
The photos and video clips are great, isn't he cute.
Love
Ken and Frieda