Saturday, August 5, 2006

Roly Poly and Then Some......

So Jake rolled over onto his tummy today. Yes, he's obviously very talented. Not exciting to the average adult, but a momentous occasion for a 4 month old baby. Jake is exactly 4 months and 1 day old which means he is right on schedule. I guess he's been keeping his little baby calendar on hand to see when he needs to reach these milestones of babyhood. He also discovered his feet for the first time 3 days ago - very exciting times. They're now like built in entertainment for him. And to brag a little bit further about my boy genius, he slept through the night for the first time last night. When I say sleeping through the night, I mean from 11 p.m. - 6 a.m., but none the less this HUGE occasion and a reason enough to celebrate. I think we'll have to break out the champagne for this one. I feel like a coherent person who can actually formulate sentences once again. When mommy's happy, everyone's happy.

No comments: