Tuesday, January 30, 2007

classical baby

If you have HBO, tivo & a baby, this will be your new best friend. It's this series for babies and young children that features classical music (and some jazz) paired with art, dance and cute as all get out animation. Jake loves it. Who am I kidding, I LOVE it, not only because it totally calms the Jake, but it also calms the Jeannine. And it ain't that plinky plunky Baby Einstein tripe. It's honest to god music. My little man will be in a total funk, I'll turn this on (as a last resort), and he'll just be mellow as yellow. I'm not even a fan of babies watching tv, but for some reason this seems quality enough to pass the test. Seriousthly tivo or buy it. No need to thank me. And no, I don't work for HBO.

2 comments:

jamie said...

we tivoed classical baby 2 yesterday- it's super cute. and correspondingly, clara watched her 1st 1/2 hour of TV this morning while we were scrambling to finish packing and get out the door. mmm.... baby crack!

cat, kitty, kitters said...

i love (and tayloe also loves) classical baby. a friend at hbo gave it to us when he was born. i left it in the package until we were both really bored one afternoon and had had it up to our eyeballs in mom/son bonding. now he hears the opening music and squeals. god bless it.