Friday, April 20, 2007

yeah yeah yeah...

I know. I'm a lame blogger. Lamest blogger there ever was. I've completely dropped the ball for the last 2 months and that's mostly because of a lot going on around here. House guest, birthday parties every weekend including Jake's, house repairs and my kid friggin walks. What do you want from me?
Last month I resorted to just posting video entries every week. It seems this month I'm lucky if I even have time to find the video camera. I don't even get regular showers.
So here's a video taken last weekend at the zoo for you Jake fiends out there. It's pretty uneventful but it should do the trick. Now go scratch that itch.



Oh and the big news is I got him to eat peas. Unbelievable? Yes, but true! The getting him to actually only involved me heating them up and reluctantly offering them, expecting full well that I'd be spending the next hour on my hands and knees chasing after them. To my utter surprise he put one in his mouth, mashed it and then swallowed it! And then did it again! SEVERAL TIMES! hee hee HEEE! I know expecting this to happen again is like expecting Jonathan to try radicchio, but at least I now have a glimmer of hope that he will try something other than yogurt. and waffles.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

welcome back!

Kathy said...

I've wondering what's been up with the blog. But knowing how busy you are I didn't want to pester you.

Did Jake enjoy the zoo? Did he ever look at any animals? Oh, and did you get enough to eat?