Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat... what do you think about that?


Yay! I have a new Canon Rebel and I've been a picture take'n fool for the last two days. My sweet, awesome man got me one for my birthday. And guess who gets to be the subject of all my practice shots? Just guess. Ah yes, poor kid. He loves it though. He totally vogues to the camera like a mini super model.






Here are some of the latest. I think I need to take another class to fine tune my skills a bit more. Regardless, this is good times.





Just look at this. I didn't give him the dandelion. He found that prop on his own, knowing I couldn't help myself. What a ham.

3 comments:

jamie said...

Since I'm not getting a digital rebel anytime soon, now I get to demand that you AND Srah take pictures of Clara. :) Love the top photo on this post- what a ham. (a cute, cuddly ham.)

Sarah said...

great photos! ps. i'm taking a canon digital slr class at Samy's in 2 weeks. it's $10, 2 hours. Come!

Kathy said...

He is a mini supermodel. July seems so far away. And I loved seeing him in the rugby shirt, jeans & tevos.