Monday, October 22, 2007

Think Pink!

drum roll please.....
It's a girl!

This time we're 99% sure. By the way, this pink thing is only temporary and I thought it appropriate and a way to celebrate the recent news.... don't worry Jake, we'll come up with a nice gender neutral color for the background by the next post or until I can't stand it anymore. Yes, you'll have to share the blog with your sister. There is no way in hell I keeping up two blogs.

I just had an ultrasound this morning and I saw girl bits without a doubt. No sign of boy bits anywhere so I'm gonna go ahead and borrow that dwell pink bumper! This is also good news because I spent all day yesterday sorting Jake's outgrown clothes into two piles: to loan and to keep because it was suitable for a girl. I guess I was feeling pretty confident. I'm just bracing myself for the onslaught of pink to come. I don't mind pink in small doses, but baby girl stuff tends to go a tad overboard. It can easily turn into a nightmare of pink, ruffles and sparkly stuff if you're not careful. yay!

3 comments:

kitty said...

what wonderful news! so very happy for you!!!

jamie said...

wheeee! bring on the pink & sparkly. :)

Sarah said...

i am so excited for you!!! and we have oogles of "cool" girl clothes but with a little pepto explosion thrown in for good measure.