Friday, February 22, 2008

a note to my fetus

Dear Fetus,

Okay - coast is clear - it's safe to come out now. Seriously. You know you want to. I know you might be comfy and warm, but just wait till you get to finally stretch your legs again. It's gotta be getting cramped in there - I really don't have any more skin to spare. Trust me, the world isn't as scary as you've heard. All that loud screaming you keep hearing is only your brother and he just does that because he's so happy that he's getting a little sister. I promise we'll have a better name for you too. So don't worry. Just come out.
We all can't wait to meet you.


love,

mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait either!! PLEASE come out before we leave for Portugal !!! And tell daddy to call as soon as ANYTHING happens (DAY or NIGHT!!).

Grandma & Grandpa E
XXX

Sarah said...

I can't believe it is TIME! I'm so excited for you and Jonathan and Jake. (me jumping up and down on the bed with anticipation)

kitty said...

i check every day to see if you're in labor. as if you'd actually take a moment to post a blog letting us all know you're in labor.
come on little lady, land on earth. there's lots of work to be done.

jamie said...

last night i heard my phone ping with a text message around midnight or so... excitedly leapt out of bed to see because i was sure it had to be baby news. turns out it was michael drunk texting me from a karaoke booth.