Thursday, June 12, 2008

frig'n cool

Things are cooler around here today. The Appliance doctor called yesterday and said they got the refrigerator part. I'm sure it was because of the "two kids" comment. So anyway, as of today we are back in business.

I finally got around to downloading the photos from the last few weeks. here are some.

Grandpa and Grandma pose with the kids.


Chloe got to strike a pose in the family Christening gown once worn by Jonathan's dad. Since Jonathan was two fat to fit in it when he was a baby, Grandma E. brought the gown so we could play dress up with Chloe. We had the perfect doll after all. I just wish we could have actually baptised her in it. Didn't I say she must be what angels look like?

1 comment:

The Pierce Posse said...

I really hadn't seen many pics of her. What a doll!