Friday, June 27, 2008

hello again


So I guess it's been a few weeks since I've felt like adding to the blog. I just haven't had much to report on. All I can say is having a toddler, a baby and a husband is very time consuming. Even pictures have sort of fallen by the way side.

I've also had a strange pain in my side that refers to my shoulder for about a month now that sort of comes and goes. It's been debilitating at times. When I'm not chasing after Jake or doing the baby saunter around the room, I'm curled up on the couch hoping it will go away. The doc thinks it's gallstones. Just the idea that my body can produce shiny little stones baffles me. Ew. I'll hopefully find out more after they do a ct scan if my lousy HMO ever feels like approving it.
Now onto something that my body produced that is actually nice...
Chloe's developing like a champ. She squeals and giggles when I play peak-a-boo with her. She also found her thumb recently. What a talented baby.

No comments: