Tuesday, July 22, 2008

bully


The scratch next to his eye looks worse in person. Here in this photo, Jake unfortunately reminds me of a bad mug shot of some guy arrested for getting in a bar brawl. We'll just say that's the photographer's fault. So anyway, Jake had his first run-in with the preschools little lambs class bully. When I went to pick him up yesterday, attached my sign-out sheet there was a booboo report stating that Jake got scratched by another classmate. When I saw him it looked like a angry rodent tried to claw his eyes out. I couldn't believe another little "lamb" did this to my little "lamb". The school yard is a tough place kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries Jake, auntie Kathy will buy you boxing gloves for christmas and teach you how to defend yourself. NO MORE BULLIES!