Monday, August 25, 2008

A Mojave Desert McDonalds, a 2 yr. Old, an Infant and about 50 Japanese Tourist



= my own private hell.

Well, maybe not private. Going on a 9 1/2 hr. road trip, one that usually takes around 6 hours, is, well, exhausting. The drive home just about undid any relaxation we got from our vacation.
I don't really have any time to get into details so I'll just sum up. I'll fill in the rest on another day when I'm not, well, you know. It's our first day back and preschool is not in session until next Tuesday... God help me.
Here are some photos and please visit my Flickr page for more.






All in all we had a wonderful time at Grandma's beautiful home in Twin Lakes. Jake was bug eyed and in complete awe the whole entire time. I think he liked it better than Disneyland or the Mohave McDonalds which is really saying something. You can't ask for much more. We miss you/it already... thanks for such a great time!



2 comments:

The Pierce Posse said...

your kids are gorgeous!

brandie said...

Love Chloe's chunky thighs in that picture, she is adorable.