Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wonder Mama

h

I conquered Disneyland ALL BY MYSELF with Jake and had a great time doing it... and I didn't even try to leave him there once! I must say I'm very proud of myself. I had to try to fill this week with as many distractions as I could since Jake was out of preschool and just came back from the other happiest place on Earth, Grandma's house.

So, being very brave, early Wednesday morning I left Chloe with a sitter and headed off for a Mommy and Jake day o' fun. Being with just one child is so different & I could tell he was really happy that it was just us. He loves his sister and all, but he just doesn't get the mommy time that he used to. I think I should try and do these one on one days more often.

We had a simply amazing time. We bonded, we laughed, we saw pirates, we ate the biggest funnel cake ever. This is what it's all about.



Oh and by the way... we just sold our house like 3 hours ago. aaaaaaaaak! 45 days and we're out! I haven't been this panic stricken in a very long time.

2 comments:

kitty said...

good for you mom!! sounds like fun.
congrats on you house - where are you moving?

Mama J said...

haven't a clue yet...