Monday, September 29, 2008

Say "CHEESE"

So I just picked up Jake from Preschool and when I got home I found this in between his art projects...


Behold, THEE WORST SCHOOL PICTURE EVER. It's just so sad... in so many ways.
The school, unbeknownst to me, had picture day last week on some Caribbean Island. Did I put any effort into his stylish look that day? I don't think I even ran a comb through his hair. What can I say, I'm new at this whole school picture thing. You got to at least appreciate all the accessories he's got going like the sling, the band-aide and that damn pink ball that not even the photographer could pry out of his vulcan grip. I chuckled to myself when I saw that there was an order slip for extra prints and a yearbook. So, if anybody wants to get their hands on a copy and hang this up on their wall, let me know!
All I can say is, sorry Jake, I'll try to do better next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes please! We would like one. No point in looking like everyone else is there Jake. We love the natural look!
Grandma & Grandpa E
XXX

Kathy said...

I want pictures! He's so cute with his sling and his bandaid and that look on his face.
Let's send one to the ELLEN show.