Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Happy? Not so sure. Halloween is one of those holidays that never really live up to expectations. I've got my reasons for being cranky... we all do. For a start, Chloe's antenna won't stand up, she's sick, kvetchy and refuses to sleep & I'm on the verge of getting sick too. Jake's costume has been washed more times than a $5 bill and our pumpkins have all fallen victim to the 80+ weather we've been having here in L.A... they're fuzzy. This is exactly when, and why I want to move somewhere that has seasons. I crave chilly weather right now. It's Fall damn it!
Anyway, it is supposed to rain this weekend, so if it does, I promise I'll stop complaining. That is, until the 80 degree weather kicks in again. For those of you tempted to comment by saying, "At least you don't have snow!", save it please.

2 comments:

Addie's Mama said...

cap's pumpkin melted before halloween night and mine barely made it to the trash bin fuzzy and gooey on nov 1. gross. but c and j look festive in their halloween togs.

Aunt Kat said...

Such apropro costumes - Chloe is cute as a bug and Jake is rowdy as a pirate.
I would like to bite both of their chubby cheeks