Sunday, March 29, 2009

becoming butterfly


"Eric"
"Carle"

Please allow me to introduce the newest members of our family, Eric & Carle (get it? heh heh heh hur). We adopted these two little guys today at the Kidspace museum and they're getting ready to go through some major changes. In case my blog wasn't exciting enough, I'm going to put a daily photo of the two of them on the right sidebar to allow you to track their progress. It doesn't get much more exciting than this. I'm actually pretty excited and probably even more excited than Jake. Do you think I could say excited again? I bet you're excited to find out how exciting it is to say excited.
Anyway, when they finally decide to turn into a chrysalis, we should have butterflies in about 7-11 days. This is what they will look like.

"Painted Lady Butterfly"
Here are a few more photos from today.

"Eric & Carle's new digs (complete with a brand new sports car)"

"Addie & Jake face off"

"Junior Archaeologist"



2 comments:

Pierce-ville said...

I am jealous of the warm weather you appear to be having.

Anonymous said...

We are also VERY excited!!!
Can't believe how grown up Chloe looks.
Grandma & Grandpa
XX