Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Baby's 3!


How did this happen.... Jake turned 3 yesterday and I can't believe it. It just can't be. He was like just conceived, right? [sniffle]

Anyhoo, yesterday we had a party with about a dozen of his closest friends, complete with a Lightning McQueen cake (from the Disney Cars movie), a puppeteer & a bounce house. However, you'll just have to take my word for it because I neglected to take a single photo. Luckily, my good ol' reliable friend Sarah was armed with her trusty camera and was on her A game. Hopefully, she'll send a few my way so I can post them on here for you all. K-thanks.

So, like I said, the party pretty much went off without a hitch. No cake fiascos to speak of (thanks, Vons!). Unfortunately, that makes for some dull blogging.
Happy Birthday, Jakeeeeee!

1 comment:

Addie's Mama said...

Happy Birthday Jake! Don't expect too much from my photos. Looks like a gaggle of toddlers sitting a blanket! I'll try to stick a CD in the mail soon!