Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh, what to title this one...



Maybe, "Dancing King", "So He Thinks He Can Dance", "Sir Dance A LOT", "Booty Shaker", "Dancing With the Jake"?

Oh I know, "Crazy Dancing Whacked Out Toddler".

video

Yeah, I think that's the one.

Sadly, this is the only video out of the many we thought we had recorded, but didn't because of our crappy broken camera. It does, however, give you a taste.


You have to admire how blissfully unencumbered he is. I think most toddlers fall into the category of either a bouncer or a booty shaker. Jake is more of a full-body-gyrating-breakdancing-on-the-ground-and-back-up-again-disco dude. He even has this move where he looks like he's playing an invisible keyboard. Don't ask me where he got this. I don't care. It's just awesome. I don't think there is likely anything more entertaining than watching him dance & just about everyone within sight didn't know quite what to make of him, but had to smile if not laugh (bless him). He's got moves, what can I say.

My name is Jake and I like to Dance!

No comments: