Monday, March 8, 2010

a proud day


I knit! I just finished my one of my first knitting projects, a keyhole scarf. I've got 3 going right now... This is the "Windy City Scarf" out of Stitch & Bitch and I did it with 2 skeins of Blue Sky yarn in Cumin. I'm so happy with it. My first scarf, which isn't this one, was actually my first ever experience working with the stockinette stitch and, well, is a mess so I just gave up and started the scarf above which, like I said, am very happy with. Yay me!
I've got a baby bonnet and booties in the works.

4 comments:

jamie said...

Yay, you! I'm so proud! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to our Christmas presents this year!!

Brenda

Adriana said...

Can't wait for our Stitch and Bitch session!

sarah q said...

hurrah! i have wimped out with knitting after messing up one the second row. really, i never got past the second row. what a naughty, sore learner i am! I wonder if i'd be a better sport if i tried it drunk. hmmm.