Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring, spiders and such.....


EEEEEK!

Yiyiyiyiyiiiiii! Blech.

Sorry, it's taken me about a week to write about this because I frankly just didn't know what to say and I'm frightened to look at the photos...
We headed to Kidpace museum with Adelaide and fam for our annual caterpillar adoption visit and I swear I love that place almost more than bacon. I wish it was around when I was little.

... and yes, we got our caterpillars, Cookie, Joey & Lubo. They're fab and still caterpillars! I promise to try not to drop and kill one this year. Unfortunately, I'm still a klutz so that's why we got three.

2 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

Ah...but it was around when we were little. Just in a different locale and probably smaller.

Sarah Q said...

Sausage, Banana and Strawberry are now in chrysalis stage! Addie made us get three - one for her, me and daddy. She declared that Eliza was too young for caterpillars.