Saturday, November 20, 2010

we owe it to our children and grandchildren





Over the last few years, I've been waking up. Waking up to the lies we've all been told about EVERYTHING. Lately I've decided to really uncover for myself this world of deception. It's been a journey, let me tell you. My efforts to further understand the forces governing the world lead me to study secret societies, mystery religions, esoteric sciences and ancient civilizations. I’ve spent the last five years researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism. These schools of thoughts have many things in common: they are based on Hermetic teachings (Hermes, Thoth, Enoch, Mercury), they attach EXTREME importance to symbolism and they recruit within their ranks the most prominent people of all fields of society, especially politics, law and public service. The natural result of this phenomenon is the display of occult symbolism in all aspects of society, especially music, movies and buildings. From this, I now fully understand that we've been intentionally deceived in order for the elites who practice these esoteric sciences in order to advance and achieve what they really want, world dominance. And no, I'm not talking about a Dan Brown novel.

That being said, there is a reason why occult teachings are held secret. They reveal the naked Truth without any compromise. Very few people are prepared to face those facts.  As much as I would like to open the world’s eyes, I realize that this post IS NOT for everybody. If you are one of those people, I suggest you go here instead.

If, however, you’re  interested in the findings of a genuine truth seeker, you are in the right place. I believe we owe it to our children. We are the ones in control, they just don't want you to know that and that's why so many of you a understandably distracted by the latest celebrity scandal or iphone. This is not your fault. They control the media and thus the news you hear is merely a smattering, maybe 5% of what the news is. If you did know, you wouldn't care about Lindsay Lohan or the latest toys you're told to buy. Luckily, there is an information revolution happening. Thanks to the internet, there are people dedicated to sharing the truth without the spin that mainstream media churns out.

Just know, once you take the red pill you can never go back to the nice little bubble that you lived in for so long. Many of you aren't willing to have that bubble popped and will sadly figure this stuff out when it is too late. Talk about an inconvenient truth. Many of you are just wondering, red pill? what red pill? That's understandable. Here is a film that will help explain all this. I highly recommend this and please watch it in its entirety. Truth wears no pride. God Speed!

Children of Tomorrow


I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold
I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand



4 comments:

Krimey said...

Fascinating. I'm not sure what to make of it all, but I appreciate you sharing the info J.

I am curious about what your take is on what should be done or even could be done, and what specifically would be happening in an ideal world/person.

What's your vision?

Thanks for the thought-provoking topic.

. said...

An ideal world/person is a free one. The country that our fore fathers created for us is far from the America of today. We have lost rights and freedoms and most people don't seem to be aware or care.

The Lady of the House said...

Now how will I sleep at night??

. said...

lol - good question. Tap into God.